Saturday, November 17, 2012

Minecraft, Youtube, and Steam

1st off Minecraft, I've been obsessing over Minecraft latly this server here - mc.hc-craft.com - that's the ip for the sever I am ArmoredSquid on Minecraft if you ever see me don't bother to say Hi!

2nd, As I type this is reminds me of one of my early posts, anywho, Youtube, go subscribe to me at - JarrettsNumberOne - this song list "Now thats what I call Minecraft" Click Yup go check that out, but bewarnd pony-folk, it is very catcy.

3rd, This was acctually my last post so go to that if you want my Steam stuff!

So yea that is it for now, See ya'll in the Spiral!

-NightFlame

1 comment:

  1. It's time to push your survival skills to the limit, with these awesome small remote survival islands. free minecraft game card

    ReplyDelete