Friday, November 9, 2012

HOLY GIANT FLYING SQUIDS OF EPICNESS

Ok, This post calls for a colored print! :D

So I can't make my Minecraft sever Squid-Craft because I have a windstream router and I cant port forward it :( if anyone out there knows how to port forward a windstream router i will gladly get some codes for you! Anywho I haven't been playing wizard101 or pirate101 lately, Minecraft is all it is, right now :P And team fortress 2 on Steam, if you have a steam add me as a friend I am ArmoredBrony. At the moment I write this I am watching Jesse on Disney Channel, What a turdtacular show, Acctually some episodes are ok I guess... So I hit level 10 in Pirate101, Got the treasure back from Ratbeard, and yeah, so Derp... Obama is president :P I am happy about that, I voted for him at my school also, But I would have happyly voted Derpy Hooves for president :P Our enconomy would take such a downfall with Derpy... Well guys I will see you in the Spiral.

-NightFlame

No comments:

Post a Comment