Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Lots of stuff today!

Yes, yes I know "great title Mr. NightFlame" Why thank you!

:P Anywho many a thing to day first off, My wizaversery is coming up October 18th! Alex NightFlame is gunna be 3. Amazing I stated when the game came out, most likely gunna play my whole life to. So leave a comment when your wizaversery is! I'll make sure to leave you a happy day wish!

Ok next, This song is Epic

Click


I discovered this song like 2 days ago and now I love it so much!



Third, So as you all know October is on its way, so that means TOWERS. Yes towers I know what your thinking "Man this NightFlame guy is an idiot" Oh contrar my readers! Towers in Wizard101! Go to Ravenwood over by the death student, there will be 3 or 4 towers. Each with speacia; drops inside! See you guys there!


Forth, I will not be giving those codes out very sorry.

Fifth, (5 is a lie :D)

Ok See yall later going to eat out YAY!

See you in the spiral!

No comments:

Post a Comment