Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Minecraft, and MTG

Hey guys, some of you must know of the two things I will talk about today. Fist is Minecraft...
So alot of you know of the game. But here is a great server for you to play on!

SkyBlock.net

(That is the IP)

Yea so Minecraft is a game a never ending game in which you build and try to survive deadly monsters like this Creeper...
Awesome I know.


Enough about minecraft now for MTG!


MTG = Magic The Gathering.
MTG Is a fantasy card game which takes place over 5 plains or lands. You the Plainswalker must collect, battle, and trade to obtain complete power! So the next time you go to Walmart try to find some MTG cards.



So have a fantastic day you Wizards and i'm off to play Minecraft!

(My Usaername is - ArmoredSquid)


2 comments:

  1. Minecraft is a game about breaking and placing blocks. At first, people built structures to protect against nocturnal monsters. free minecon cape

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my first time visit here. From the tons of comments on your articles,I guess I am not only one having all the enjoyment right here!
    http://minebrowse.com/

    ReplyDelete